Sunday, November 6, 2011

Glam Up editorial shoot

 What a great shoot. I shot this for submission into Frankie magazine whose submission criteria are simple, they want images that don't fit the normal. So with that in mind I had a think about what I could do to capture their intent.

I started to think about documenting a girl getting ready for a night out, trying on outfits and leaving the room in a mess. Then I thought that it wasn't enough so how about shooting it in the studio so it obviously wasn't a room. Still not enough, so how about shooting another camera shooting the woman getting ready. Getting warm. I had the use of a Sinar and I didn't have any film for it but I loved what I saw through the focusing screen so as you can see I ended up setting the shot up for capture with the Sinar and then just photographing the view through the focusing screen.








No comments:

Post a Comment